Where can I meet gay men in Minneapolis?
- 19 Bar. 0.6 mi. 52 reviews.
- The Saloon. 1.0 mi. $$ Gay Bars, Dance Clubs.
- Lush. 2.9 mi. 175 reviews.
- The Front. 2.4 mi. $$ Bars, Dance Clubs.
- Eagleboltbar. 1.7 mi. $ Gay Bars, Dance Clubs, Karaoke.
- Gay 90’s. 1.4 mi. 134 reviews.
- Sneaky Pete’s. 1.3 mi. 133 reviews.
- First Avenue. 1.1 mi. 227 reviews.
What is the gay neighborhood of Minneapolis? Explore the Twin Cities’ Main Gayborhood
One of Minneapolis’ distinctive downtown neighborhoods, the mostly residential streets of Loring Park are notable for their eclectic mix of historic brownstones, new apartments and condos, and the area’s largest and most diverse queer community.
Is there a gayborhood in Minneapolis? Although there is no defined gayborhood in Minneapolis, most establishments have a “come as you are” approach and will accommodate you. The gay nightlife in Minneapolis is centered in Downtown Minneapolis, where a number of gay bars and clubs cater to all tastes.
Where do single men go in Minneapolis?
- Sponsored Result.
- Sugar Factory. 8.9 mi. 112 reviews.
- All “places to meet single straight men” Results in Minneapolis, MN. Showing 1-60 of 168.
- Red Rabbit. 1.5 mi. 653 reviews.
- Sneaky Pete’s. 1.3 mi.
- Palmer’s Bar. 2.1 mi.
- Up-Down. 1.2 mi.
- The Sonder Shaker. 2.2 mi.