What race lives longest? Asian-Americans With an average age of 86.5 years, they are the top-ranked on the list. Latinos Close behind are 82.8 years. Third Each of the five groups is CaucasiansThe average life expectancy is about 78.9 years. Native Americans At 76.9 Years. The Final group African AmericansLife expectancy in, is 74.6 Years
Who lives Are you still married? Numerous Studies covering 140 years have shown this. Married couples tend to live longer lives than their unmarried counterparts.
What Type of body lives What is the longest? Summary: People A large study revealed that those who are lean for their entire lives have the lowest mortality rates, while those who have a heavier body from childhood to middle age have the highest death rates.
What These are the 4 strange signs that you will live beyond 100.
- You’re The party is the lifeblood
- You Run for 40 minutes each day.
- These are 10 signs you should not ignore.
- You Every calorie counts
- You A baby was born later in life.
- Your Pulse beats 15 times in 15 seconds
- You don’t snore.
- You After menopause, you will have a relatively flat stomach.