What are the top 10 gay dating apps?
- OkCupid: Best dating site for all orientations. (Image credit: OkCupid)
- HER: Best dating app for gay and queer women. (Image credit: HER)
- Grindr: Best dating app for gay and queer men.
- Bumble: Best for LGBTQ+ relationships.
- Scissr: A great free dating app for gay women.
- Tinder: Largest dating app userbase.
What was the original dating app? As technology developed, so did the age-old meet cute.
In 1995, the world’s first online dating website was launched in the form of Match.com. Lonely hearts rejoiced as they could now meet and flirt with potential matches without having to change out of their pajamas.
Is Grindr free anymore? It is available on iOS and Android devices in both free and premium versions (the latter called Grindr XTRA and Grindr Unlimited).
Is there a gay version of tinder? Tinder adds sexual orientation feature to better match LGBTQ users. The user selections will be taken into account for surfacing potential matches. People can also choose to display the terms on their profile.