What are the symptoms of an unhealthy gut?
- You Have an It can cause upset stomach.
- You Feel tired more often than not
- You Sleeping problems in general
- You are Some foods may be intolerant.
- You Extreme food cravings, especially sugar.
- You unintentional weight gain/loss
- You Having skin irritations
What does vinegar do to your digestive system? Vinegar It has been used as a home remedy for gastroesophageal acid disease (GERD). If GERD is caused when there is a stomach condition of Too low acid, a theory states that vinegar may cause problems. Increase stomach acid to improve digestion.
What are the 7 signs of an unhealthy gut?
- Upset stomach. Stomach Signs include gas, bloating or constipation, heartburn, diarrhea, diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pains. of an unhealthy gut.
- A high-sugar diet.
- Unintentional Weight changes
- Sleep Symptoms such as fatigue, disturbances, or constant fatigue.
- Skin irritation.
- Autoimmune conditions.
- Food intolerances.
How Do you want to reset your stomach?
Add Every meal should include high-fiber foods
- green peas
- Whole grains