Is Transpal free? Show truly: Transpal is a judgement free app, you don’t need to hide anything and you are free to show yourself, we understand and respect who you are!
Where can I meet other transgender people?
- Best Overall: Trans Lifeline.
- Best for Young People in Crisis: The Trevor Project.
- Best for Support Around Surgical Transition: Transbucket.
- Best for Teens and Their Parents: Gender Spectrum.
- Best for Mental Health: The Tribe – LGBTQ+ Group.
How do you find transgender on Tinder? To edit or add more information about your gender on Tinder, simply edit your profile. When you tap “I Am” and select “More” you can type a word that describes your gender identity. You can also select to be shown in searches which best reflect your identity.
How do I find a queer friend?
- Go online! Hooray for internet friends!
- Events and youth network groups. Queer events are normally swarming with – you guessed it – queer people!
- Volunteering. Volunteering can be a fantastic way to make queer friends while giving back to the LGBTQIA+ community!
- Start something yourself!