How do you respond to See ya? It It is natural to Answer “See you’/’See you later’. ‘You “Too” is a natural response to “Have a great week-end” and similar. You We have established the “see you Later” in your conversation, so there’s no need to It’s easy to repeat. I would just add “Bye” and “later”.
What What does CU mean? cu. written abbreviation for See also: you: Used to say “Goodbye” at the end of an email message or text message to Refer a friend.
How do you Say goodbye politely
- Bye! It’s like “goodbye” but shorter!
- Bye bye! Is “bye” just too …
- Until tomorrow. OK.
- Take care. This one’s nice — it shows you Care is not too informal or too close.
- Good night! Okay, let’s just say a few things.
- See you later. This one is great.
- See ya!
Is Take care! Take care – This One can also be used casually with friends, but it is often heard between strangers. It’s It is a polite and formal way to say goodbye. you Positive emotions towards someone – you This would be a terrible thing to say. to Someone you didn’t like!