How can I look 10 years younger?
- Maintain Good Posture.
- Don’t Forget To Wear Sunscreen On Your Hands.
- Eat Anti-Aging Foods.
- Smile More.
- Get A Good Night’s Sleep.
- Take Care Of Your Skin.
- Eat Lots Of Veggies.
What can I Drink to stop your ageing
- That’s Antioxidants are where they excel.
- Green Tea is rich in antioxidants known as polyphenols.
- The polyphenols found in green tea may help reduce external skin aging — from environmental stressors such as the sun and pollution — by scavenging free radicals before they damage the skin ( 19 , 20 ).
What can I Drink to look younger? (*10*)Great news! Red wine Anti-aging tonic. It helps you to look younger. Research It is believed that red wine has many health benefits, such as keeping your heart healthy, lowering blood pressure, glowing skin and so on. Daily One or two glasses of red wine could have incredible anti-aging effects.
What Vitamins that plump the skin? The Nutrient-Rich Plumper: Vitamin C
Much Collagen, like hydration is crucial for making the skin look plump and vibrant. What’s More, you can find vitamin C in other forms can Increase trans-epidermal fluid loss, which helps to prevent dry skin can That can lead to a dull, sagging appearance. look.